Welcome to Auram Safaris
An experienced Tanzania DMC operating business-to-business
We offers all kinds of safari packages, from trekking Africa’s highest Mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro, adventure travels in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara, Tarangire, Arusha National Park, Ruaha & Selous Game Reserve to beach holidays in the spicy islands of Zanzibar. Immerse yourself in the stunning wild landscape and culture of Tanzania. Meet the fun loving and warm-hearted of the locals and experience life like a local and enjoy the best & most unforgettable Safari Experience
Auram Tanzania Safaris Ltd
WHY BOOK WITH AURAM SAFARIS?
- We are flexible in our offers, efficient in our work, sincere in our business relationships, quick and responsive to your requests.
- We are constantly working on gaining mutual trust with our clients. We have multilingual, competent and considerate staff.
- Tanzania-based, we have the best knowledge about our destinations and make sure to provide our clients with up-to-date information! We are a fully licensed and insured Tanzanian company with a permission to provide visa support.
- Every tour, offer or service we provide is special and unique. We focus on high-standard-services only.
- We are Unique Tanzania safari company.
Explore our tours
1 Night/ 2 Days Selous Game Reserve (By air)
Enjoy an afternoon game viewing in the reserve. Participate in some classic – style game drives – exploring the bush.
5 Nights/6 Days Cultural Zanzibar
This tour commences with a visit to Zanzibar’s colorful market. Alive with the buzz of locals bartering fresh vegetables and baskets of tropical fruit.
Kilimanjaro Day Trip via Marangu Route
The walk is at a leisurely pace through a dense and humid forest to the hut. If you feel up to it, walk to the nearby Maundi crater for a long view over the plains.
The Maasai Camping (Mobile Standard Camping) 6nights/ 7days
Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area via Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries.
3 Nights/4 Days The Slave Route
We visit the residence of the late Sultans of Zanzibar, ‘Tip Tip House’, the Old Fort, ‘Peoples Palace’ and the House of Wonders’, full of intrigue and vivid history.
4 Nights/5 Days Ruaha National Park/Mikumi National Park
The park represents a transition zone where eastern and southern African flora and fauna overlap.
4 Days/3 Nights Swahili Classic
This tour involves visiting the spices growing areas to see different spices and to learn their nature, uses and taste some of them right on the spot depending on the season.
Tanzania Safari Destinations
If you are planning a trip to Africa let us firstly Congratulate you on choosing Tanzania, African’s Wildlife and Mountaineering Safaris. Secondly, Congratulations for choosing Auram Tanzania Safaris Operator.
Let Discover the real Africa with us.